Sunday, December 27, 2009

What I would give for a full nights sleep.

I'm not sure how long this has been going on but I think it's been the past 5 nights I have not been able to get more than 2 hours of sleep.  Now as bad as 2 hours of sleep is in one night, you'd think it'd be easy to fall asleep the following night, well it's not when you end up falling asleep at 8pm then waking up an hour later feeling completely refreshed.  I should have written this first but there is a good chance of this post not making any sense.  Anyway moving on.  So I slept an hour this morning between 9 and 10 after being up all night.  I was going to avoid it but I figured it was only an hour before jesus(aka my dad) came in to make sure I was awake for church.  There is no chance he'd let me miss church if it was my first time getting sleep in 5 weeks he'd still make sure i woke up for church.  He's already proven church comes before any health concerns of mine when I woke up one morning to find a tick burrowed into my skin and he wanted me to wait till after church to take care of it and tried to rush me out of the house.   And he wonders why I don't respect his beliefs!  So now that that is over with the only concern I really have is making sure I stay awake till at least 10pm tonight because despite the lack of sleep I've had over the past few days I will most likely not sleep through the night if I do sleep before 10.   Christmas eve I was tired and went to bed at 11pm, woke up 2 hours later only to be up the rest of the night/day.

Anyway I think I've only managed to run twice over this span and neither time was more than 4 miles so it's been a waste of a week.  I just need to find a friend to keep me occupied till 9 or 10 tonight so I don't fall asleep during the day today then maybe I can finally get back onto a normal schedule tomorrow.  My go to person to hang out Pete isn't around.

No comments: