Monday, December 14, 2009

David Caruso: Worlds Greatest Actor

So I have never seen the TV show CSI Miami but I've seen lots of clips from it.  The only thing I can gather from the clips is that David Caruso is the worst actor on the planet.  Now this isn't news to anyone at all because if you have ever seen him you know he's terrible.  I bring this up because this weekend I recently saw this again and Jim Carrey making fun of him is pretty funny.


On to more important things though.  My ankle feels a lot better today, there is still some pain but no limping so I went back out for a run.  I didn't feel any pain in my knee or ankle today on my run but as I ran today though I felt fatigue in my lower leg, almost as if the muscles or tendons were tired from healing but it did not affect my run much.  I started off pretty slow which is something I definitely need to do more often, as I loosened up and got into a rhythm I felt a lot better as I went and picked up the pace.  I ran about 6.5 miles and that took me 49:46 so not too bad I think that comes out to 7:40 pace, the first mile or two was probably around 8 minutes so not bad.

I felt pretty good after today though, even though it was a slow run it felt kinda fast.  Just getting the taste of feeling like I am running fast is good for motivation.  It will be a whole lot nicer when I can hit 6 minute pace on a run and actually be going fast instead of just part of my illusion.  Anyway today was a good run and I'm looking to do a longer run tomorrow at a more relaxed pace so we'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, David has mastered the art of putting one hand on his hip and swipping the sunglasses off his face in a single motion. It is pure acting genius. It takes skill, Michael. Pure skill you don't have.

Mike said...

Your love for him is no surprise it fits along with your love of Jimmy Fallon another fine thespian