Friday, December 4, 2009

I’m in love with a man ... a man named God. Does that make me gay? Am I gay for God? You betcha.

The title is a quote from an It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia episode.  If you haven't seen the show already I suggest you start.  Anyway I don't have a ton to talk about today.  I got up at 6, stretched, hydrated, relaxed eventually got out on my run at 7. I did all roads it was reasonably hilly one big hill really then a bunch of smaller ones.  The last of which was pretty short but steep and I was feeling it.  Total distance was 5.29 and the time was 41:13 which comes up to be 7:46 per mile.  Considering where I am at now it's good enough.  I always had a tough time getting used to running first thing in the morning again.  I did have the morning 5 route record at Lowell though as far as I know.  For some stupid reason we pushed the pace one morning and I finished a couple seconds ahead of Nate and Jon in 29:45 so I've got a long way to go.

No comments: