Friday, December 11, 2009

Twenty Six

So in honor of Michelle's birthday and my own knee pain and laziness I ran tonight for 26 minutes...exactly.  I'm not going to measure it out, I'm sure it's over 3 miles but I'm only counting it as 3.  It would have been a little over except at the end of my run, going up a hill from a park(that closes at dusk) I had to dodge a car coming down the hill apparently not paying attention to anything that might be in the road to go park in an empty parking lot. I jumped to the right to get out of the way and proceeded to roll my ankle, for the second time of the run.  This time was worse than the first and I was just too annoyed to continue the run more than a few steps after.  I hit stop on my watch and looked down to see 26:00.99  not bad.  Anyway  thats it I'm not going to write anything else here.


Well other than another Happy Birthday to Michelle.


Update: I rolled my ankle AGAIN walking into Pete's this time being worse than the previous two

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow thanks for the birthday wishes on your blog. I'm flattered. Also I'm flattered you weren't kidding when you said you'd run 26 minutes for me. Although I wanted 26 miles. But I'll take what I can get. Which is why they call me easy. Kidding.

Kind of.