Friday, December 18, 2009

Interstate Love Song

I took yesterday off as I said I was going to, it's definitely something I need to make sure I continue to do regularly until I get back in shape(lose a few lbs etc...)  I hate it though, not that I am a hardcore runner by any means all of a sudden but I feel lazier on days off during the week,  I was home with not much to do running would have fit in perfectly but no.

Anyway I meant to write during my last entry that for that entire run I listened to Stone Temple Pilots.  I've been listening to them a lot lately which was all triggered by downloading a video of their MTV unplugged session that is incredible.  Most of their stuff is great for running though not to mention Interstate Love Song is probably in my top 10 best songs ever.  So if for some reason you haven't been listening to them you should start.

ANKLE UPDATE:
Yea the capital letters are completely unnecessary but what are you going to do about it?   Nothing.  I still have some significant pain in my ankle even though it was a week ago today that I rolled it 200 times.  Running I don't notice, mostly it's going up and down stairs and just generally the entire morning it's stiffer than normal. It's not really an issue running or walking around but it doesn't seem to have gotten any better the last few days.  I am only concerned that it will stay weak and will roll again a lot easier than normal which during the winter months is never a good thing especially because I think it's going to snow again tomorrow.

I will write another entry later on after my run.   We will see if I can make it 8 miles.

No comments: