Friday, January 15, 2010

Whoops where did that week go?

Well it was brought to my attention last night that I had gone a week without a post by my only reader so Jim here is another one for you.  I haven't updated it because I guess I really haven't had much to say.  I have been running though actually had a great run on Wednesday night.  6.7 miles at 7:36 pace definitely the best run I've had so far since getting back into it.  It's a lot nicer now that my runs over at the lake I'm not dying at the end of one lap and debating on if I should try for the second.  I am still going to do a few one lap runs and take it easy on days to hopefully avoid injury.  I think that is one positive about my laziness is I've gotten plenty of rest over the past month or so but I am still improving which is nice.  No calf issues yet and I have wondered if I am just lucky so far or if maybe it happens in the hot weather solely because I don't hydrate enough anymore at least when it's hot.  I drink plenty of water but I don't think as much as when I was in real good shape.

Anyway I will try to keep the posts more up to date but I still update my running log so it can always be checked to see if I am actually running.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I'm truly offended. I'm your most loyal commenter and you're crediting Jim as your only reader?

Totally offended.

This is my last comment.

DoubleJ said...

OK good. Now that the pretend reader is no longer commenting, your most loyal fan can have the comments section all to himself. Let me know if you want to rip a couple bangs sometime this week...I don't think I'll make the trek down to Wakefield for just one bang, so its 2+ or you're on your own...let me know.

Mike said...

Haha, yea well don't slack on comments then. I will definitely be up for at least 1 run at wakefield this week. I've been feeling pretty good, I think I'm ready to up the mileage quite a bit.

Christyerin said...

Hey wait a second...I read your blog too. Just don't tell my husband!

Mike said...

Haha thanks Christy, I try to not tell Tony too much about "us" but I slip sometimes