Friday, January 29, 2010

The End is the Beginning






This song is pretty awesome, if you disagree don't talk to me we have nothing in common. It has nothing to do with the title of this blog, in fact the title of the blog is another awesome song by The Smashing Pumpkins. I was never really a smashing pumpkins fan before when they were apparently popular. It was on The Watchmen soundtrack but it was not the original version, or at least not that I know of. The original is much quicker paced.


Anyway end to an awesome week, Despite a shitty week running wise since I missed so much time I'm still very optimistic about pretty much everything not just running. So anyway now I am off to Lowell to hang out with some friends and have a good time. Have fun reading my blog.... jk no one will read this tonight.


P.S. Good Luck to Jim Johnson this weekend at the snow shoe qualifier race.




P.P.S. Apparently posting a embedded video messes up the text below so it's a little jumbled. I'll fix that later.

No comments: