Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Today was a good day...

So I originally planned on running yesterday but things did not go as planned.  Sunday night I went to go to bed around midnight a little later than I wanted but what can ya do.  The only problem was I never fell asleep, laying in bed all night I tried reading watching movies etc... all the tricks to fall asleep minus getting really drunk.  So around 4am I gave up and went to make breakfast so I could run at 6.  Well I got side tracked then took longer to make breakfast so I didn't end up going before work.  I worked from 7 to 3, before I was done with work I kept zoning out and I'd get short bursts of energy where I could actually focus and get work done.

Anyway so Monday was a waste today was better except I didn't get to make myself a good breakfast before work.  I ran further than I have the past few runs I'll still count it as 2 until I feel like I deserve to count runs for more than 2 miles(probably when they start being 2 miles in the first place...kidding).  I felt good though my body is remembering what it's like to run which is nice.  It's going better than I expected after the first run.  I expect to be back up to 5 mile runs by the end of the month but we'll see.

I'd write more but I'm really hungry and I gotta go make dinner.

No comments: