Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Painful Reality

So as I went out for my run today it was just starting to rain.  There are some people who love rain and some who hate it.  I love rain sometimes and by sometimes I mean in the summer when I'm running.  Despite my current fitness I actually ran at least half of the run today like a real runner.  I no longer felt like someone that would struggle to run an 8 minute mile even if I was being chased by a bear.  My form was fluid, my stride open for a second I forgot how much of a douchebag I am for letting myself get thins far out of shape in such a short time.

The run was again just 2 miles, this time It was certainly quicker even though I struggled the second mile I was going much quicker the first.  I am hoping to be able to get in at least 1 8 mile run in before the end of the month.  It will be a stretch but we will see.

No comments: