Saturday, February 27, 2010

Either Way

This is about how I feel this morning.  I've been awake since 4:30 listening to some great music and it's been pretty nice.
">


Aside from that my birthday was on Thursday.  29 years old, I suppose it went fairly well.  I'm not really a big birthday person for example on my 21st birthday instead of going out to a bar or doing something normal, I instead went to the movies with two girls I had a night class with.  Anyway now that facebook reminds everyone about my birthday the last two years I have actually gone out for my birthday(maybe it was 2 out of the last 3 I dunno).  Anyway the plans tonight are to head to Buddha's Tavern in Peabody that is owned by my friend Jeff and my friend Tony is hosting karaoke there.  Karaoke wouldn't be something I would have thought I'd choose to do but last time was pretty fun.  Granted I won't sing but still, Josh should be attending and he can sing pretty well, and my friend Karen also I think is going who surprised everyone last time with a very impressive singing voice.  So it's not the standard drunken awful singing, at least not the entire time.

So thats that, I still haven't done shit in terms of running.  Zero motivation and I don't know why.  Oh well.

No comments: