Sunday, February 21, 2010

This is just NOT my month.

So despite everything that has gone wrong this month, between having my car puked in, then broken into, my xbox breaking and my overall lack of motivation it gets worse.  So today I got together with my friends for football "practice" instead of being in shape and doing a long run.  Now my friends are generally lazier than I am which might be hard to believe but it's true.  Well maybe not overall but at least when it comes to football apparently.  Since we had people that couldn't all make 1 time we had 2 practices set up and a few of us ironmen(Me, Tony and Mark) were at both practices.  So for my commitment to my team and effort put forth to practice football for 6 hours I am rewarded with a broken finger.  Now I don't think it's actually broken it might actually be worse than a simple break but I'm not sure.  Anyway it's not that big of a deal because it's my left pinky but just on top of everything it sucks because seriously what else can go wrong this month?  Well I am sure it will get plenty worse, my birthday is Thursday and I know I won't hear from some people I'd like to which again not a big deal but things have been piling up.

Alright was that enough bitching?  ok good.  Anyway aside from that I am excited for football it's helped my motivation for being active which is good, it'd just be a lot nicer if we had more sunlight so I could get some time to throw the football around during the week after work.  I think that'd help my motivation because I AM SLOW and that sucks.  I am still MAYBE the fastest out of my friends but I'm not used to it being close I didn't have to worry about this through college and it'd be nice to not have to worry about it anymore.

2 comments:

DoubleJ said...

Mike, I don't know what you are talking about... you WILL definitely hear from me on Thursday...don't worry ;)...

Mike said...

Haha, I wasn't sure man you only talk to me if we're going running. I think maybe it's because you keep not getting that video finished so you're dodging me.