Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Need A Running Partner

I made my way back out to the roads tonight.  This will be short because I'm writing this as I stretch and I need to shower and eat dinner.  Anyway  I only ran for 34 minutes, it's probably just over for but I'm just going to call it 4 instead because I don't feel like measuring.  I probably didn't run the best route considering my recent calf issue rolling hills didn't seem to be a good idea.  The last uphill I went up my calf was feeling a lot tighter not to the point that it was like when I woke up the other day or previous times it's bothered me but it didn't feel good. I decided to cruise the rest of the way until I got to the last uphill to my house and I'd walk in in from there.

Less than ideal run but I need to stop getting distracted from stupid other stuff like my job(s) and make eating right and running a priority.

Anyone know someone in or near Burlington that wants to run with me a few days a week?  Preferably a hot chick so it's more motivation to not slack.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I enjoy the blog Mike. Very entertaining! I heard about the 2010 mile bet. I'm rooting for ya!

Mike said...

Thanks Suzanne!!!!

I've been slacking big time though I need to get back on track before it's too late