Saturday, March 6, 2010

Backup

I haven't blogged all week, not exactly sure why but I've been kind of annoyed.  I have my first football game tomorrow morning which I am pretty excited about overall.  The only part I am not excited for is that our quarterback is in Florida so my life as a career backup QB forces me into playing.  My excitement for being the backup now is about what it was growing up.  I just have never had interest in playing quarterback but year after year growing up I was forced into it nice to see how things change.  Oh well.  Maybe it will be nicer on my groin not running receiver routes since I still have soreness, nothing that would affect running around but still it's there.  


Speaking of being a backup it's kinda strange that lately I've had two girls I know tell me if they hit 30 single and I am also single that I don't have a choice in either marrying/having kids.  The friend that said having kids I don't think mentioned marriage just kids.  Also which I'm not sure about is a girl I knew through a mutual friend a few years back got in touch with me this week and that she's approaching 30 and single has me worried given my recent trend.  

No comments: