Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm not sure how this is happening.

Well, as I've stated before I haven't run at all since mid Feb, just football stuff a few days a week.  I've drank a lot more than usual lately because I've been going out yet some how I keep losing weight.   Now I had lost some when I was running before and when I stopped I slowly put it back on, now this isn't a lot of weight mind you but still since Jim insists I'll be pushing 200lbs in no time I feel I need to make this point.  I weighed myself this morning which is what I normally do and the decline continues 171.7.  I checked to see if someone had switched the scale to kilograms to play a joke but nope still on lbs.  I suppose I have been eating less junk food than usual since I'm not really home as much so I'm going to assume that was it but I figured the added drinking would change that.  I need to start doing something to get me working out more though, I might start the 100 pushup challenge again and try to go 0(well probably like 40-50) to 100 pushups in 6 weeks.

3 comments:

DoubleJ said...

just give up man... see how heavy you can get...it will be fun.

Mike said...

Dude I will start running again once you finish those race videos from months ago. They will be good motivation for me.

DoubleJ said...

no they won't. It won't make one bit of difference.