Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ignore me doing this

So as you can see it's been a month today since my last actual run.  That is pretty crappy, but I haven't been completely lazy in that time.  Football has kept me pretty busy, despite it being completely disorganized I've been able to get a lot of running in when people have been around to get together for practice.  I've had sore legs pretty much the entire week.  Today they feel pretty good, mostly because I took yesterday off so I had a chance to recover a bit.  I probably would have at least gone and done some hills since it was nice out but I had a date believe it or not.  A girl I met last weekend I've been talking to a bit gave me a good excuse to be lazy.  We went to trivia at a bar near her house that she's been to a few times.  It started late and there were only 4 teams, all of which had at least 5 people against just the two of us.  It didn't go well for our team but we had a good time anyway.  I didn't run at all today either but I will have to start some things up tomorrow again.  I've got plans to meet up with some friends in Allston tomorrow night for a trip to the Sunset Grill which will be a good time.  I still need to work on posting more often, I get a bunch of views every day even if I am not posting so apparently I've got some people eagerly waiting for my next post and I keep disappointing them.

1 comment:

DoubleJ said...

you continuously disappoint me....but I still come back each day to get my daily dose of laziness... Congrats on your date. It's about time you had a real date. Words of wisdom for today...I stopped running and started playing hockey (at one point 5 different days a week, and some days more than one game) and I got fat as hell. You can play football, softball, etc. all you want...if you don't run, you'll swell. You are getting older, and that is what happens. You may as well be playing pool or darts. You'll be 2 bills by years end unless you get your ass back in gear. Also, your legs SHOULD hurt. They should hurt all the time. Also, you should be tired. If something isn't hurting or if your body isn't tired, then you are NOT working... How can you expect to be fit if you are constantly comfortable and nothing hurts, and you aren't fatigued, etc? You might as well just be playing Xbox and eating your bon bons. You'll never have aching muscles ever again... I have spoken. Have a great day.