Friday, February 8, 2008

Thwaits chicken pies are awesome

Yea I didn't blog yesterday, I took the day off cuz I had some knee pain again, which normally happens once it starts it continues for a few days on the new shoes so I wasn't too worried about it. I just wanted to go for a short run today since it still hurt a little and I still had work to do after my run. I did that loop I've been doing thats just under 2 miles but today I ran it in 14:26 so much faster than I had been. I guess thats a good sign, I was laboring a bit but I figured it was from the snow on the ground and not getting good traction. I gotta be happy with it I suppose, even though I'm still not going far on the runs, it's good to know the pace is getting quicker with relativly no change in effort. I'll just have to start slowing it down a bit to get longer runs in. Tomorrow I think I'll do a 10 minute slow warm up, some drills, and then a 15 minute warm down, so we'll see how that goes.

2 miles almost 14:26

No comments: