Friday, February 1, 2008

Black History Month

My shoes are cooked I'm pretty sure because I've been having some knee pain that normally happens when I need new shoes. I decided instead of pushing my knee I figured I would bike instead. I got 30 minutes in, slowing increasing the resistance after the first 10 minutes until the last 5 minutes then i dialed it down a little. not quite a workout just a good session. My legs felt good during it, stronger than I feel when I run but maybe it's just the different exercise.

30 minutes, I forget how far it was I think 6 and change, nothing to be happy about really.


"In any situation, the best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing." -Theodore Roosevelt

No comments: