Monday, February 18, 2008

Reese's pieces

So I've been gone from the blog 10 days I think from what double J has told me. The main reason is laziness I suppose but the rationalized excuse I made up for myself was, I normally thought to blog when I looked at the recent sites when I click the down arrow and I cleared that out and apparently never came back on here because I didn't see the address to remind me. Anyway I've been running, but not everyday but just doing the 2 mile loop, I did extra one of the days, but my knee is still giving me some pain. I'm gona have to make a trip to whirl a way and get some new shoes. I really thought these shoes were fine I didn't wear them much they were just in my trunk the past few months. Anyway I did do some Yoga last Wedensday it's power vinyasa yoga. It was actually a great workout, and I had to take a few breaks cuz obviously I'm not in very good shape if you've ready any other posts. Anyway lets see if I can get this going again. I should try going back to trying to run every day just 2 miles at least and then start mixing some longer runs in there.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

No comments: