Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I still hate the giants

Well I haven't blogged in a few days, part of which was the bike sucks and I didn't do anything Sunday or Monday. I was only doing 15 minutes on the bike the other days. Today I finally remembered that I had an extra pair of running shoes in my car since I still haven't gone to whirlaway to get a new pair. I don't think there are many miles on these shoes either so thats a plus. I started the run not sure how far I'd go but I wanted to go further than that standard 15 minute loop. I ended up doing 33:47 so that was probably 4 miles I'm guessing maybe a little longer, if I'm bored later I'll map it out. I felt good for the most part, but there was a couple parts where I felt my achilles twinge once for each foot. That made me a little nervous but there there was no pain or tightness after so I am thinking it might have been in my head. Good run though, now I'm really hungry so I'm going to go find some food.

33:47 4.? miles

"If you shut your door to all errors truth will be shut out." - Rabindranath Tagore

No comments: