Monday, January 28, 2008

Weekend

Alright well this weekend was a total bust, both Saturday and Sunday. The lack of sleep Thursday night had me totally drained all day Saturday despite a decent nights sleep Friday night, I was fighting the urge to nap all day because I had a work event at 6:30 to 1 that night. My work event came and I seemed to get some more energy and felt fine, I planned on leaving around 10 or 11, but time went by quick and I was having fun so I stayed till the end. That really caught up to me on Sunday, I kept waiting to wake up some more all day, eventually fell asleep at 4:30 maybe, I'm not sure what time, but I didn't wake up till 9:30 and that was it for me, I didn't go to sleep the rest of the night. So it was a very lazy weekend, and I didn't get any running in so it sucked.

"In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on."
Robert Frost

No comments: