Friday, January 25, 2008

The Longest Day

Well let me just say today sucked. I thought it was going to work out pretty well, I knew I was going to have to get up at 5am so I started feeling a little tired last night around 9 so I went to bed and actually fell asleep. Then I woke up at 12:30 and couldn't fall back to sleep, I dozed off around 4 or 4:15 and then got up at 5 and got my day started. I had some work stuff in Boston in the morning, and just was non stop till I got home around 9. No meals or snack in between but I was still somehow feeling ok. I went out for a quick 15 minutes or so, I didn't want to bring my watch , actually I didn't really even want to go, but Carl called me out, so I had to.

15 minutes or so(same loop as always) I felt fine, wasn't trying to push it and wasn't really worried about anything, I just wanted to get it done so I could cook dinner, which was good by the way.

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."
-Mark Twian

No comments: