Thursday, November 26, 2009

Fast with a silent s.

So I've decided to finally get back in the saddle for real this time. Since I've stopped blogging I've started and stopped running probably 4 times. I decided to run tonight after all the thanksgiving festivities, I cramped a little bit but I got in 40 minutes. I was going to go more but my left calf felt like it was about to lock up and since I've had some issues before I figured I'd rather be safe and not take any chances.

I am going to try to get as much running as I can in but anytime I feel like any potential snag could be coming I'm going to just stop and walk it in. Since I have had similar issues before and it's basically stopped my training for example it happened in the spring/summer when I was running with Michelle on the weekends, took me a few months before I started again.

No comments: