Monday, November 30, 2009

The Dreamer in print.

So since I decided to write a little about myself in my About Me section and I mentioned that I am a dreamer I decided to start writing down some of the things I either want to do or thought would be cool to do if the opportunity comes up.  I am not saying this is a list of goals just the sort of things I waste time thinking about instead of doing anything related to them.

So in no particular order here is at least part of the list:

  • Getting back into racing shape and actually racing to my potential for once.

  • Making a minimum of $500,000 per year which as much as that sounds in my job it is very possible with the right system.

  • Starting my own, or volunteering and donating enough to make a significant difference for a dog/animal shelter.

  • I would love to have a husky or two of my own trained well enough to run with me off the leash(probably impossible for a husky) so that I always had a running partner(unless it's above 90 not sure how much they'd like that) no matter how lame my running friends are.

  • Significantly impact government at least at the state level about the waste and inefficiencies of government particularly with the level of benefits awarded to elected officials.

  • Run a race on every continent, including the Antarctic ice marathon.

There are a lot more but you get the point, some are ridiculous, some are long term things some aren't but these are the kind of things I waste time thinking about.

Oh and you can feel free to comment but negative comments will be met with emails from my assistant Jeremy Piven


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be tagging along for these various continent runs. Just an FYI. I just hope this one dreams follows the 500K one because I'd rather you pay for my trip.

Also, writing these out...bold move. Way to have some balls. For once.

I'll be expecting Piven's reply. Unless he's incapacitated with high mercery levels.

Mike said...

Haha why am I not surprised!

Yea well I also didn't say they were goals and things I plan on accomplishing just that they were things I spent my time thinking about!

Ummm you weren't negative enough to receive an email from Piven.