Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Struggling

So I've been debating on what I should do in terms of getting my runs in.  I don't know what is more time efficient and it might just take some testing to find out what I like better.  Anyway my issue today was as I woke up I was pretty hungry so I had half of an english muffin hoping it would tide me over till after my run.  I thought I had enough time since it was about an hour and a half till my run.  Sadly I was mistaken.

My run started off alright and I made it through the first mile fine, then I had this constant feeling that I was going to puke in the middle of the streets of Boston.  It was pretty miserable and I cut the run short ending up with just 2 miles  

So now do I try to eat a small meal  before bed and hope it tides me over enough that I can get up at 5 and wait for breakfast till 8 or what?

2 comments:

Spacemonkeyjenn said...

Don't eat right before bed, and have a banana before you run in the morning....

Spacemonkeyjenn said...

Also, sooner or later you have to stop bitching about being lazy and struggling and just fucking get your ass out there. Instead of being excited for what you HAVE done, you constantly bitch about it not being good enough.

If you're gonna do it, do it. But if you don't don't whine about it. STFU

okay goodbye I love you.