Monday, May 17, 2010

Alright well I think I waited long enough between posts

I was a disappointment even to myself today.  I went to bed early last night, around 10pm, hoping I'd be able to fall asleep early and wake up at 6.  I fell asleep right away and just happened to wake up at 4am.  Now did I take advantage of this rare opportunity of having a decent nights sleep and being awake at 4am.  Of course not, I basically stayed in bed browsing the internet until almost 6 then went to work.  I got there almost a full hour early and started on a side project I've been doing on my own lately which was nice but what really bothers me was what I didn't do.

I didn't run.  4am with plenty of time to spare I didn't even put shoes on for a 20-30 minutes run.  I might have gone further had I been able to drag myself out but I couldn't manage that.  Anyway pretty lame but what can you do.  I should just hire someone to run with me 6 days a week, how do you think that would cost?  Could I pay them in massages?  If thats the case I'd have to hire a chick cuz you know, it'd be gay otherwise.  Seriously though, I'll make someone brownies once a week if they make me run.  So for all of my readers keep in mind next time you're craving brownies....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this include vegan brownies?

DoubleJ said...

10 days.